Old Summerfieldian Society
As an Old Summerfieldian you have a lifelong connection with the school and its community.
The Old Summerfieldians Society exists to provide opportunities for old boys to:-
- keep in contact with each other
- Attend sporting and social events organised by the school
- Share their memories of school and their working life experiences to inspire our current cohort of pupils
- Create networking opportunities and reunions
- Be a part of the progression and development of our school
- Get involved with events taking place in the school community
We are always delighted to hear from old boys and welcome them back to the school, so please do get in touch and keep us up to date with your news and contact details.