COVID-19 Summer Fields Response
Michaelmas Term 2021 – arrangements for the start of term
Details relating to the start of the Michaelmas term 2021 are outlined below; in the meantime, we wish all members of the Summer Fields community a very restful and safe summer holiday.
Wednesday 8 September, 2021 – return of boarders
- Established boys in all prep school years who are boarding in the 2021 Michaelmas term are due to return on the afternoon of Wednesday 8 September at the following times;
- Year 8 – from 3.45pm
- Year 7 – from 4.15pm
- Year 6 – from 4.45pm
- Year 5 – from 5.15pm
Thursday 9 September – return of day boys to the prep school
- Established day boys in all years in the prep school are due to arrive at Summer Fields on the morning of Thursday 9 September by 8.10am.
Thursday 9 September – arrival of boys new to the prep school
- All boys joining the prep school in September – both day and boarding - are due to arrive at Summer Fields from 9.30am on Thursday 9 September.
Thursday 9 September – return of boys to pre-prep
- Drop off for Years 1 – 3 will be between 8.15am – 8.45am.
- Drop off for Reception boys will be 8.45-9.15am. Reception boys will leave school at 1pm on Thursday 9 and Friday 10 September, before starting full days on Monday 13 September.
Please contact the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions; from there, one of our office team will pass your query to the member of staff best placed to advise you.
For other information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom of this page. All policies related to COVID-19 can also be found at the bottom of this page.
As a member of the Boarding Schools Association (the BSA), Summer Fields has adopted the BSA COVID-SAFE Charter to reassure parents, pupils and staff that we are creating a safe environment in which to live and work.
Please click here to find out more.
Our Registrar, Christine Berry is contactable and available to answer any questions, and warmly welcomes you to get in touch via email email@example.com or on her direct line 01865 459204.